The Drive - Reviver can restore tired, faded tarmac driveways giving them a newly laid look once again. We use a new tarmac restoration product that not only
recolours old faded tarmac, but also replaces vital resins that may have weathered away, restoring that 'just installed' look. This cost effective alternative to the replacement of a tarmac driveway is the preferred option for most people.
Look at the benefits:-
- Avoids the need for expensive tarmac resurfacing
- Restores the original colour of the tarmac (Black / blue / red or green available)
- Replaces resin that may have been lost from the tarmac surface
- Very easy and quick to apply
- Will help stabilise any cracks or loose tarmac chippings.
- Helps prevent algae, lichen and moss get a foot hold on the surface
- Makes the surface easier to clean and maintain
The results from tarmac restoration can be amazing and can totally transform how any tarmac driveway looks, bringing it very close to the original condition when it was first laid.
We can restore tarmac in black, red, green or blue. If you have a tarmac driveway, netball / tennis court, car park etc that badly needs a 'makeover', please call me on my free phone number, or just fill in the online enquiry form and I will call you back as soon as possible.