Pattern Imprinted Concrete.
Dave has years of experience in the pattern imprinted concrete sector, he used to install it. So he fully understand every process involved in installing and maintaining this product. Our pattern imprinted concrete restoration is a 5 stage process. This process will remove any clouded areas where the existing sealer has started to lift, bringing the true colour and sheen back to your drive, making your drive once again the envy of all your neighbours.
1) We pressure wash the pattern imprinted concrete to remove all surface dirt and to remove any sealant that has not bonded correctly on installation.
2) Once the surface has dried thoroughly we reactivate the existing sealer on the pattern imprinted concrete using a xylene thinner where necessary.
3) Two coats of high solids sealer are applied to the surface, restoring the pattern imprinted concrete to a newly installed look. Beware of operators using cheap sealer, you get what you pay for when it comes to sealer. We only use the best high solids sealer.
4) A sprinkling of 'Sharkgrip' can be added between coats if required to increase friction underfoot, and help prevent slip accidents .
5) All expansion cuts in the pattern imprinted concrete are filled with weatherproof sealant as necessary to prevent water ingress into the slab which can lead to frost damage.
Below is an example of our finished work. A pattern imprinted concrete drive brought back to life by the Drive Reviver.
Bring yours back to life, give Dave a ring now!